Here are a few strategies for getting rid of cockroaches in restaurants.
- Your restaurant should always lock the doors and patch wall cracks to keep bugs out.
- You must check all the food before sending it to the post office.
- To stop roaches from crawling on food, keep it six inches or more away from walls.
- Equipment isn’t lifted or dragged higher than six inches from the ground.
- Get your home in order and dispose of all the trash.
These pests can be kept at bay by regularly cleaning your restaurant and caulking any cracks or openings they might discover. If you still need help, speak with our pest management specialists.